Have you dreamed of working within the horse industry but not sure where to get started? Did you know that we run a volunteer training program, where you can gain a nationally recognised qualification?
Individuals that are selected to be part of the volunteer program, will be mentored through their Introductory Horse Management certificate. On top of this, volunteer team members will get an insight into the day-to-day running of the yard, requirements of different horses, and daily care routine. Volunteer Team members will also be encouraged to obtain there Introductory Riding Certificate, allowing those that wish to proceed on to their Introductory Coaching Accreditation.
- You are experienced at general handling of a variety of horses and ponies
- You are willing to learn
- You understand that there will be a variety of jobs including but not limited to stable work and tack maintenance
- You understand that riding and extra training is a reward, not a given right.
You’re keen to get started, what next?
- Establish your availability
- Contact Roberta or Charlotte on (02)93607521
- Arrange to come in for a trial day/afternoon/morning
- Get excited about the possibilities that come with a Nationally recognised qualification and industry experience!