Introductory Certificates in Horse Management, Riding and Coaching
The Introductory Certificate is your first step to becoming a fully qualified riding coach, educated parent or more knowledgeable rider. Due to the caliber of the coaching team at Eastside, we are able to train motivated individuals under the Nationally recognised, Equestrian Australia coaching accreditation scheme. The certificates are run following a structured, formatted program allowing optimum learning opportunities whilst maintaining flexibility.
The theory and practical components of Introductory Certificate training are delivered in a group training environment, such as, term-based weekly training and training intensive sessions during holiday periods. Where necessary, private training can also be arranged.
The Learning Pathway
Is it for Me? Are you any of the following:
- You aspire to work within the horse industry
- You are a mum or dad of a horse mad child. You wish to gain valuable knowledge around the practical and theoretical skill set necessary for horse ownership
- You want to be part of a nationally recognised program
- You want to further your education
- Minimum of 12 years old to commence Introductory Certificates in Horse Management and Riding
- Minimum 18 years to commence Introductory Coaching certificate
Ready to enrol? Contact the team at Eastside on (02)9360-7521 or email@example.com to find the next available start date.